[NTG-context] Attempt to call a nil value

Lars axteffekt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:06:39 CEST 2018

Thank you very much Wolfgang. You were a big help, as usual. It never
came to my mind, that the Textadept lexer file /context.lua/ in my
working directory could interfere with /mtxmrun/, which is located
elsewhere. I should also have tried to process files from another
directory instead of trying it from another PC. But since on my tablet
PC I only have one single TeX directory, it didn't come to my mind to
try another one. So again, thank you.

Cheers, Lars.

P. S.: From what I read so far you're a real TeX genius. It's always a
pleasure to write with you.

P. P. S.: Some people really should learn from you, not only when it
comes to TeX.