[NTG-context] contextbeta moved or server down? SOLVED

juh juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Sat Sep 8 14:34:59 CEST 2018

Hi Hans,

I think that this is a scandal, as it is nothing else but censorship by
your ISP.

I am a member of a cooperative hoster in Germany (Hostsharing) and
Telekom, the biggest German ISP, blocked our mail servers for years in their
routers they bundle with internet access services.

We had to complain at the Netzagentur a state agency which has to
guarantee net neutrality in Germany – we were successful.

https://www.hostsharing.net/blog/2018/06/24/telekom-speedport-mailblockade-verfa
hren-beendet/

Maybe the context community should complain somewhere about this.

juh

--
Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com
Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de