[NTG-context] contextbeta moved or server down?

Hans van der Meer havdmeer at ziggo.nl
Fri Sep 7 17:07:55 CEST 2018

If I connect in the browser to contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/$platform/bin <http://contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/$platform/bin> (platform set to my osx-64) it gives an empty page with text as below. Shouldn’t there be something to download?
minimals/setup/osx-64/bin

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Special:Search/minimals/setup/osx-64/bin> in other pages, or search the related logs <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Special:Log&page=minimals/setup/osx-64/bin>

met vriendelijke groet
dr. Hans van der Meer