[NTG-context] inmargin produces underfull hbox

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:16:29 CEST 2018

You can get of the warning by changing the alignment for the \margindata
entries.

\setupmarginframed
   [inmargin]
   [align={flushright,broad}]

\starttext

Overfull\inmargin{abc}

\stoptext

You can produce the same message with the following example.

\starttext

\vbox
   {\hsize\leftmarginwidth
    \setupalign[flushright]