[NTG-context] Errors while processing xml file

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Mon Sep 3 16:52:10 CEST 2018

Hi all,

some time ago I started a project to learn more about xml processing.
I thought it would be nice to typeset texts from the German Text Archive.

So I setup an environment to do this.
https://github.com/juh2/tei-style-dta-context

It's a very poor project, because most of the code is taken from
https://github.com/ousia/from-pandoc-to-context

I started to get an idea how xml processing works. Now after some
upgrades of context I get an error message that confuses me,

It's in the attached zip file.

As you can see I had to type enter a few times, but the file finally
processes to the end.

The error message seems to point to commented lines, and I don't
understand this.

Do you have any hints?

juh