[NTG-context] The definitive guide to ConTeXt MkIV documentation

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sun Sep 2 18:27:03 CEST 2018

On Sun, Sep 02, 2018 at 06:12:49PM +1200, Henri Menke wrote:
> I was thinking about posting it on the Wiki as well but decided not to
> because it is way too opinionated and reflects purely my experiences.

  That’s legitimate, but I think it’s still useful to have that
information on the wiki, so I added a link at the bottom of the section
“Tips and Tricks” on the home page.  Improvements and suggestion
welcome.

  By the way, I don’t find your write-up particularly opinionated; on
the contrary, I think the description is pretty objective.  You’re right
to pinpoint that the main issue with documentation is the relative lack
of beginners’ guides, not the quality and quantity of documentation
overall.

	Best,

		Arthur