[NTG-context] [tikz] pgfplotsreplacepdfmark error

Pierre-Francois Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Fri Aug 31 21:52:39 CEST 2018

Hello,

I'm currently working on some graphs with pgfplots and tikz and got this error :
------------
Undefined control sequence
\pgfplotsreplacepdfmark {pgfid7}{pgfid6}

This error occurs only in conjunction with :
\tikzstyle{every picture}+=[remember picture]

I use the standalone version of ConTeXt on OS X.

Do you have any idea to get rid of it ?

best regards,
Pierre-Fran├žois.
--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |  E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://p-fb.net/
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38