[NTG-context] Table of contents setup

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Thu Aug 30 11:18:55 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am busy to typeset a book with Maguntia.ttf.

I should prepare the TOC with leaders. However how can I get ConTeXT to use the same leader-size on all levels which need leaders? As in the given example the leaders are adapted to the size of the font.
Secondly I would like to have the page numbers all in the same size, irrespective from the level.
Thirdly, I would love to adapt the distance between the leader-dots to a bigger size. How to do that?

Kind regards

Willi