[NTG-context] Emacs + latest beta

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon Aug 27 16:35:15 CEST 2018

On Mon, 27 Aug 2018, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:

> I just made a new standalone context install and added this to my ~/.profile
> :  source /home/aragorn/context/tex/setuptex
> It finally seems to work !
>
> export PATH=$PATH:/home/aragorn/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin
> source /home/aragorn/context/tex/setuptex
> export PATH=$PATH:/home/aragorn/texlive/2018/bin/x86_64-linux
> export PATH=$PATH:/home/aragorn/bin

I haven't read the whole thread, but why are you adding BOTH context-minimal
and texlive to path. The whole idea of `source ...setuptex` is to set the PATH
so that `context` resolves to the script provided by context-minimals rather
than texlive.

You can check this by running `which context` in a terminal.

Aditya