[NTG-context] How to enable Ligatures

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Aug 24 09:20:19 CEST 2018

\definefontfeature
  [firacode]
  [mode=node,script=dflt,language=dflt,calt=yes,mark=yes,mkmk=yes]

\starttypescript [mono] [firacode]
  \definefontsynonym[FiraBold]   [name:firacodebold]   [features=firacode]
  \definefontsynonym[FiraLight]  [name:firacodelight]  [features=firacode]
  \definefontsynonym[FiraMedium] [name:firacodemedium] [features=firacode]
  \definefontsynonym[FiraRegular][name:firacoderegular][features=firacode]
  \definefontsynonym[FiraRetina] [name:firacoderetina] [features=firacode]
  \definefontsynonym[Mono]           [FiraRegular]
  \definefontsynonym[MonoItalic]     [FiraRegular]
  \definefontsynonym[MonoSlanted]    [FiraRegular]
  \definefontsynonym[MonoBold]       [FiraBold]
  \definefontsynonym[MonoBoldItalic] [FiraBold]
  \definefontsynonym[MonoBoldSlanted][FiraBold]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript[firacode]
   \definetypeface[firacode][rm][serif][dejavu]  [default]
   \definetypeface[firacode][ss][sans] [dejavu]  [default]
   \definetypeface[firacode][mm][math] [dejavu]  [default]
   \definetypeface[firacode][tt][mono] [firacode][default]
\stoptypescript

\setupbodyfont[firacode,12pt]