[NTG-context] Migrating ConTeXt's Textadept settings from v9 to v10.

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 21 12:07:09 CEST 2018

On 8/21/2018 11:39 AM, cryo shock wrote:
> Hi Hans, I'd surely love help you to adapt ConTeXt's settings from v9 to
> v10. I hope that the following quotations will help you enough. I also
> hope that the format doesn't get mixed up when I send this mail.
hm, change in lexer setup again .. this is actually why i stick to scite
(ta is evolving to a - probably better, as the old method was not than
nice either which is why i wrapped some of it - interface in the end but
should not have had the worse one to start with .. alas, such is life

so i need to wrap different i guess (the scite variant is probably not
affected as i there we don't use the same interface) .. but if the dll
interface also changes i'll roll out my own (if i can convince luigi to
join me in that)

imagine that i'd change the way context is configured that drastically
and then ask users to migrate from \setupfoo[key=value] to a completely
different syntax ... doesn't work i guess

changes for the better are fine, but changing a user interface is kind
of blocking (i simply can't afford to waste time on that every few years)