[NTG-context] embedded sounds aren’t played

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Aug 15 22:17:57 CEST 2018

On 08/15/2018 09:34 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>>> If you need it you can spend some time on deciphering the latest spec
>>> and tell me what is missing.
>>
>> I need it. I already spent some time trying to decipher what was wrong.
>> But I failed. It seems that I need to investigate further.
>
> one needs a minimal example that works without side effects and not
> using flash with all crap objects/keys that are not needed removed

I hope to be able to provide the document (or the suggestion) in the
near future 😅).

BTW, I’m afraid that with the changes to lpdf-wid.lua, not even what
worked before is working now.

But I’m going to investigate this and see what I can get to get the
situation improved.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk