[NTG-context] Use of context in lua (was: date calculated with currentdate plus n days)

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Wed Aug 15 07:46:00 CEST 2018

On 14.08.2018 16:58, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> I rewrote your sample as (xtables are the only tables I know in ConTeXt):
>
>     \starttext
>     \startlua
>     context.startxtable()
>         context.startxrow()
>          context.startxcell()
>           context("Note 1")
>          context.stopxcell()
>          context.startxcell()
>           context("Note 2")
>          context.stopxcell()
>         context.stopxrow()
>         context.startxrow()
>          context.startxcell()
>           context("Note 3")
>          context.stopxcell()
>          context.startxcell()
>           context("Note 4")
>          context.stopxcell()
>         context.stopxrow()
>     context.stopxtable()
>     \stoplua
>     \stoptext

Seeing this example I wonder if there is already an example taking a
csv-file and creating a table based on its content. I guess building
blocks are readfile, loops and setting the stop sign (; oder ,).

As I know a bit of Python, at least, I might be able to search for the
building blocks in the doku. ;-)

juh