[NTG-context] how to put page X of N in header or top space?

David Walther david at clearbrookdistillery.com
Tue Aug 14 18:28:43 CEST 2018

Hi, I am slowly learning ConTeXt.  I am generating tables and spreadsheets, and
transforming them into ConTeXt, finally got it working after a lot of
mysterious errors about missing } as macro arguments.

I have read this page carefully:  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Layout

How can I alter the page number?  Is it in the header, or is it in the
topspace?

I want this to be at the top of each page of my spreadsheet:

My Spreadsheet (centered) Page 1 of 3 (right justified)

And on even pages, the other way around:

Page 2 of 3 (left justified) My Spreadsheet (centered)

What is the right way to do this?  Is there an override and a blob of code I need to put into one of the boxes in the Layout?

David