[NTG-context] referencing a footnote

Robert Zydenbos context at zydenbos.net
Sun Aug 12 16:34:49 CEST 2018

Another footnote question for the experts. I want to refer to a note from within another, later note. I thought I could do this in the following way:

…
\footnote[uvu-avu]{These two suffixes […]
…
\footnote{See n.~\note[uvu-avu].}
…

But I get this result:

There are two things wrong:

(1) I want to get a result that looks like “See n. 18.”, with a number that is not superscript. (This happens when I try such referencing in other notes as well as in the main text.)
(2) The number is wrong: it is footnote #19, not 18.

I *could* work around this problem by totally different means – but I would much prefer to reference notes more or less in the manner I tried above. What could I improve in my code?

Robert