[NTG-context] referencing the equation

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 00:36:33 CEST 2018

I usually define my own reference formats, “ineq” for equations, “infig”
for figures:

\definereferenceformat[ineq][left=(,right=)]
\definereferenceformat[infig][left=\labeltext{figure}]

\placeformula
\startformula \startalign
  \NC a_1 x + b_1 y \NC = c_1 \NR[eq:1]
  \NC a_2 x + b_2 y \NC = c_2 \NR[eq:2]
\stopalign \stopformula

As seen from \ineq[eq:1] and \ineq[eq:2], referring equations is
straight forward.