[NTG-context] Issue with bibtex crossref in combination with {-}

Joshua Moerman context at joshuamoerman.nl
Wed Aug 1 17:21:12 CEST 2018

Hi ConTeXt people,

I found another issue with the crossref feature in ConTeXt. I get an error
when a {-} is used in a crossref. If it is used directly in the paper entry,
it works just fine. Replacing {-} by only - works, but the DBLP database
generates {-} and it would be nice to use that directly.

Example:
\usebtxdefinitions[apa]

\startbuffer[biblio]
@inproceedings{PAPER,
	author    = {First Last},
	title     = {PaperTitle},
	booktitle = {Conference of BlaBla},
	year      = {2017},
	crossref  = {CONF},
}

@proceedings{CONF,
	title     = {Conference on BlaBla},
	year      = {2017},
	editor    = {Jan{-}Willem Jansen},
	publisher = {Springer},
}
\stopbuffer

\usebtxdataset[biblio.buffer]

\starttext
See \cite{PAPER}.
\blank
\placelistofpublications
\blank
\showbtxdatasetcompleteness
\stoptext

This gives the error:
tex error       > tex error on line 1 in file
C:/Users/joshua/Documents/PhD/Thesis/ConTeXtTests/biblio.tex: ! Extra }, or
forgotten \endgroup

But it should just work without errors (I think), since using extra {}
should work.
Thanks in advance.

Groetjes,
Joshua