[NTG-context] columns unexpected (odd) results

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Aug 1 12:37:10 CEST 2018

On 08/01/2018 11:48 AM, Henri Menke wrote:
> Cannot reproduce with TL2018 or latest beta.

Hi Henri,

I’m afraid that Floris is right. With latest beta and a simple
improvement to your file, I get wrong output:

    \starttext
    \startlines
       Testing 1971-04-26
       \startcolumns[n=3]
         \dorecurse{200}{+ 17271 \rightarrow\  2018-08-08
         }
       \stopcolumns
    \stoplines
    \stoptext

If the closing parenthesis is on the same line, the plus sign is
misplaced in the last item.

With the previous sample, the second page gets a wrong interline space
(between the third and the fourth item from the first column).

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk