[NTG-context] Symbolsets: Font Awesome 5, Webdings, Wingdings, Symbola

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 21:50:09 CEST 2018

Aditya Mahajan schrieb am 29.07.18 um 20:33:
> On Sun, 29 Jul 2018, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>
>> Ahoi,
>>
>> I just made symbolsets for the current Font Awesome 5 fonts and
>> published them together with some older collections:
>>
>> https://github.com/fiee/ConTeXt/tree/master/symbols
>
> Does this contain more symbols that those in the fontawesome symbol
> set in the distribution:
>
> https://github.com/contextgarden/context-mirror/blob/beta/tex/context/base/mkiv/symb-imp-fontawesome.mkiv
>

> If some symbols are missing, it might be better to add them to the
> symbolset in the distribution.

1. The current symbol definitions need an update because I wrote the
file for version 4.4 or 4.5 of the font. I have a updated version of the
module on my machine and i can send it to hans.

2. You can’t just add the new symbols from version 5+ because it uses
redrawn symbols with a different layout.

Wolfgang