[NTG-context] xtables setup

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sun Jul 29 13:32:36 CEST 2018

Am 2018-07-29 um 13:19 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl>:

> On 7/29/2018 11:28 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> Hello again,
>> I’m trying xtables for the first time.
>> Is it possible to setup defined rows/columns like with natural tables, e.g. for a header, like in my example?
>> The commented lines below are wrong. Is there another way?
> Did you read the manual?

Yes, but I found only how to format each item (cell, row, column, group) within the table, not in advance, except as styles.
But I don’t want to format e.g. each header cell of each table with a style if all tables should look the same.

Looks like I’ll better stick to natural tables.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net