[NTG-context] page interaction in contents list entry

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Jul 26 16:22:23 CEST 2018

Am 2018-07-23 um 13:06 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm <texml at fiee.net>:

> Dear wizards,
>
> in a list command (i.e. \setuplist[command=\MyCmd]) I use \currentlistentrypagenumber to show the page number.
> Now I’d like to make this a link, like in a normal ToC. I didn’t find a suitable command. Is there one?

From the sources (strc-ref.mkvi) it looks like
\goto{\currentlistentrypagenumber}[page(\currentlistentrypagenumber)]
should do the trick.
It does show the right page number, but doesn’t make it a link.
While
\goto{something}{page(30)}
works; i.e. it creates a link to page 30 of the PDF, even if the displayed page number (user page?) is different.

Is this an expansion problem?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net