[NTG-context] Questions to PDF/A compliant documents: missing ICC files? -- II.

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 26 10:27:52 CEST 2018

On 7/26/2018 9:34 AM, Tomas Hala wrote:
> Fri, Jul 20, 2018 ve 09:24:23PM +0200 Hans Hagen napsal(a):
> # On 7/20/2018 5:05 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
> # >Hi all,
> # >
> # >I would like to open the PDF/A topic once more.
> #
> # maybe discuss it at the upcoming ctx meeting ...
>
> Good idea, indeed.
>
> # ... you can prepare a
> # summative talk about it (including the demands for following some
> # standard)
>
> I guess I can collect only some (unordered) pieces of information about this
> but I really do not feel up to prepare a talk covering the topic systematically...
> If it does not matter...
just collect them ... luigi can probbaly kick in with some info about
validators and so, and we can look into pdf files for further
enlightment (i can explain some internals and such)

(of course we can also have a m,ore philosophical discussiion about
these standards, validation, tagging, fancy pdf features, etc)