[NTG-context] Problem with pagella font (beta)

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:39:53 CEST 2018

Hi Fabrice,

you can download the fonts from the GUST [1] website (the flat package
is enough because you need only the opentype files) and put them in your
local tex directory in your home folder, e.g.

     ~/texmf/fonts/data/texgyre/

or you put them in your tex installation, e.g.

     texmf-fonts/fonts/data/texgyre/

[1] http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre/whole

Wolfgang