[NTG-context] Issues with vertical spacing in simple case

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 00:01:21 CEST 2018

I’ve modified the MWE to avoid the \\ and it shows same problem. I’ve used the \\ to make a par with 2 lines (lazy typing more words :-). In any case \\ or not, the \hang* directives do not seem taken in consideration in this particular case for last par. Other cases seem to work fine.

%\setuplayout[grid=both]
%\enabletrackers[vspacing.synchronizepage]

\starttext

\dorecurse{39}{
A.

}

Chapitre.
\blank[0pt, samepage]
\hangindent=30pt\hangafter=-2Third par with some lengthy sentence. Second sentence. Third sentence. Fourth sentence. Fifth sentence.
\blank[0pt, samepage]
\hangindent=30pt\hangafter=-2 Fourth par not indented. Lengthy sentence. Second sentence. Third sentence. Fourth sentence. Fifth sentence.

\stoptext