[NTG-context] Question to covers

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Fri Jul 20 20:49:42 CEST 2018

Am 2018-07-20 um 17:16 schrieb Tomas Hala <tomas.hala at mendelu.cz>:

> I would like to ask whether we have got some module or macros
> for comfortable proposing of covers for different kinds of binding,
> containing automatic computation of the corresponding measurments
> and displaying the parts for bookbinders (eg cutting lines,
> protection zones, bends, pasting parts etc.)

Hi Tomáš,

I don’t know of anything existing.
Find attached what I use for a magazine – I include title and back pages in the main PDF (to get a complete issue for corrections and online distribution) and use that as externalfigure, just creating the spine anew.
HTH

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net