[NTG-context] Issues with vertical spacing in simple case

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:33:44 CEST 2018

Thanks Hans.

Picked up today beta and some code I have relying on value of tex.prevgraf starts breaking. This is lettrine related code that sets hangafter for 1st paragraph and eventually subsequent if lettrine is larger than 1st par.
I see the function vspacing.synchronizepage() sets prevgraf value I guess to avoid bleeding also paragraph lines.

Is there any possibility to get original unchanged tex.prevgraf value, possibly using some callback or some other tex.<Something> ?

Thanks

Joseph