[NTG-context] Issues with vertical spacing in simple case

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:35:13 CEST 2018

Dear list,

Trying to build a MWE for a problem with unexpected page break (near a \blank[line, samepage]) I could not yet reproduce yet, I came up with strange output.
With latest beta

mtx-context     | current version: 2018.07.17 17:25

MWE :

\starttext
\dorecurse{5}{
\input knuth
\blank[line, samepage]Second.

\input zapf
\blank[line, samepage]Second maybe vertically wrong align?

}
\stoptext

Please see in page 2, the line printing : Second maybe vertically wrong align? (topskip related?)
Seems very close to next line for an unknown reason to me.

Thanks
Best regards

Joseph