[NTG-context] Epub broken

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Fri Jul 6 00:45:23 CEST 2018

On 7/5/2018 17:18, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 7/5/2018 4:47 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
>>> define fails
>>
>> Sorry to be so terse in the original note. By failure, I mean that
>> the generated .epub document is incorrect; parts are out of order, as:
> new beta

Thank you, Hans, for the quick repair.

I understand that ePub is not a priority
(https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg87829.html) but I
would like to make a request to put into the queue. Currently references
(via \reference or \definelabel[xyz] ... \xyz, perhaps other mechanisms
as well) do not generate ID attributes where they are created, and so
references to them (which do generate href=#...) link to nothing. Even
creating an empty div with an appropriate class (labelname,
enumerationname, reference?) and the id attribute would help. Currently
there is no placeholder in the html file to locate the proper place to
insert this information with an external filter.

Of course, once that is done, there are lots more. So it goes.

--
Rik