[NTG-context] \setupreferencestructureprefix and numberconversionset

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:08:23 CEST 2018

Hi Idris,

you get the correct reference numbers when you apply the conversion of
the section numbers
with the sectionconversionset-key, this does also mean you have to
remove “conversion=R”
from chapter setup.

======
\defineconversionset [OLIE] [n,R,n,n,n,n] [n]

\setuphead[sectionconversionset=OLIE]
======

Wolfgang