[NTG-context] referencing and stoppers

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 12:20:57 CEST 2018

You can use the \setupreferencestructureprefix command set a different
value for
the stopper but you have to ensure the key takes a value because a empty
argument is ignored. Instead of the argument I used in my example
(\symbol[none])
you can also use a unicode character without width, e.g. \zerowidthspace.

\setupreferencestructureprefix [section] [default]
[prefixstopper={\symbol[none]}]
%\setupreferencestructureprefix [section] [default]
[prefixstopper=\zerowidthspace]

   1. Argument: section name -> section == \section / \startsection
   2. Argument: reference type -> default == \in
   3. Argument: settings which differ from \setuphead

Wolfgang