[NTG-context] beta

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Jun 26 16:42:20 CEST 2018

Am Sat, 23 Jun 2018 12:12:05 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> don't use register split in luaotfload ... look in luatex-fonts.lua etc
> to soo how to analyze the name .. splitters are something context specific

It looks as if we managed to get it working in luaotfload.

We are trying to setup test files. But normalization of the
log-files are complicate as the fontloader uses in various places
texio.write. E.g texio.write(format("(load luc: %s)",lucname))

Would it be possible to change this to some log-function which could
be adapted for the tests (so that e.g. newlines could be inserted
and the path stripped from file names)?

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/