[NTG-context] letter: How to customize reference line?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:35:50 CEST 2018

Hi Paul,

you have to use the \setupletterlayer command to change the entries in
the reference line.

\usemodule[letter]

\setupletter
   [name={Joe User}]

\setupletterlayer
   [reference]
   [list={name,date}]

\startletter
\stopletter

If you don’t get a title for your entry you can add it with the
\setuplettertext command.

\setuplettertext[de][mobile=Mobilfunknummer]

Wolfgang