[NTG-context] beta

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Jun 22 18:07:32 CEST 2018

Am Fri, 22 Jun 2018 16:09:26 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> I uploaded a beta (with an seeindex fix).

I still get an error about a missing function registersplit when
using the new generic loader together with luaotfload.

Looking at the code I can see that there is an "if context" switch
around the relevant part (around line 34058):

definers.makespecification=makespecification
if context then --<<<<<<<<<
  local splitter,splitspecifiers=nil,""

Removing this (and the "end" naturally) then it worked fine.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/