[NTG-context] beta

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 22 16:09:26 CEST 2018

Hi,

I uploaded a beta (with an seeindex fix). If you use betas for
production, best save your current one as there are some changes deep
down in the pdf inclusion. This relates to upcoming luatex using
different pdf inclusion code in the backend (plus a new pdf library that
replaces the current one).

I don't expect real problems but i might have touched some context code
in the process with possible side effects. Nothing that can't be fixed
easily.