[NTG-context] Parsing \...luacode within a \def

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Jun 18 09:53:09 CEST 2018

Hello,

thanks for explanation -
I could not understand difference in behavior inside \def ("--" dismiss all following) and out of \def ("--" acts on the one line only);
so the explanation is "\startluacode INSIDE MACRO body acts like any such catcode regime changing operation"...

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn