[NTG-context] Confusing level change message, why?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Jun 17 10:35:54 CEST 2018

On 06/15/2018 11:03 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
> The example below is taken from the wiki article "Titles
> <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles>," with pdf bookmark apparatus
> prepended and a second chapter added to the bodymatter.
>
> In the log, this produces the lines:
>
>     backend         > bookmarks > confusing level change at level 3
>     around '1 body'
>     backend         > bookmarks > confusing level change at level 3
>     around 'A appendix'
>     backend         > bookmarks > confusing level change at level 3
>     around 'back'
>
> That is, one message for each *matter change.
>
> What is the meaning of the message, and how can it be removed (short of
> disabling pdf bookmarks)?

Hi Rik,

if you disable bookmarks (by commenting
"\setupinteraction[state=start]"), you won’t get the message.

But I wonder what is the problem besides the log message. From your
sample, I get a PDF document with all the expected content.

What I am missing from your explanation? Or why are these log messages
so relevant if you get the intended output?

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk