[NTG-context] issue with hyphenation patterns

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Jun 11 20:27:52 CEST 2018

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setuplanguage[agr][patterns={agr, en}]
    \setuplanguage[en][patterns={en, agr}]
    \starttext
    \hyphenatedword{judgmental}
    \agr \hyphenatedword{judgmental}
    \stoptext

I wonder why \en hyphenates the word and \agr doesn’t.

I mean, both languages have the same patterns loaded.

Using \de or \es, hyphenation works fine in both cases:

    \setuplanguage[agr][patterns={agr, deo}]
    \setuplanguage[deo][patterns={de, agr}]
    \mainlanguage[de]
    \starttext
    \hyphenatedword{Klugheit}
    \agr \hyphenatedword{Klugheit}
    \stoptext

    \setuplanguage[agr][patterns={agr, deo}]
    \setuplanguage[es][patterns={es, agr}]
    \mainlanguage[es]
    \starttext
    \hyphenatedword{experimentado}