[NTG-context] \seeindex with subentries

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Fri Jun 8 21:44:13 CEST 2018

This MWE:

"""
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupregister[index][n=1]

\starttext
My \index{dog}dog is a \index{dog+bullterrier}bullterrier.
He doesn't like \index{cat}cats.
There are a lot of \index{cat+stray}stray cats, but only a few of them are \index{cat+Siamese}Siamese. I don’t think there are \index{cat+Burmese}Burmese cats.

\seeindex{cat+obese}{cat+Siamese}
\seeindex{hound}{dog}

\completeindex

\stoptext
"""

... shows two problems at once:

"""
cat 1
  Burmese 1, see cat+Siamese
  Siamese 1
  stray 1
dog 1
  bullterrier 1
hound see dog
"""

While the reference "hound see dog" is properly formatted, cat+obese is missing (i.e. sorted under Burmese) while there is no \index{cat+obese}, and the reference "cat+Siamese" is shown as-is, not properly formatted.

That means, refering to index sub-entries is broken at the moment (current beta and at least several previous).

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net