[NTG-context] TeXLive and ConTeXt

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Jun 7 14:53:58 CEST 2018

> My point, as confirmed by Aditya, is that context should work without any other user intervention when TL is installed.

  Yes, and nobody is saying anything to the contrary.  It is a bug that
it is not working; not a deliberate action, or evidence of sectarian
behaviour.

> I got your point about writing to MOjca: I'll do that off list to see whether this can be fixed and how.

  Actually, rather than bothering Mojca who is already overburdened, you
should report it to the TeX Live list (http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/tex-live)
where you’ll be able to reach the people responsible for TeX Live, and
many more.

	Best,

		Arthur