[NTG-context] Missing font features in page header if \feature[-]is used in header text

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:26:18 CEST 2018

Thanks a lot Hans for your prompt response.

De : Hans Hagen
Envoyé le :mercredi 30 mai 2018 16:17
À : mailing list for ConTeXt users; Joseph Canedo
Objet :Re: [NTG-context] Missing font features in page header if \feature[-]is used in header text

On 5/30/2018 2:31 PM, Joseph Canedo wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> Provided MWE below I notice that font features seem ignored in page
> header rendering. Anything I am doing wrong ?
>
> Rendering is fine if \headerok is used.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Best regards
>
> Joseph
>
> \definefontfeature[base][mode=node, liga=yes, dlig=yes, hlig=yes, kern=yes]
>
> \definefontfeature[xvicentury][]
>
> \definefontfamily[mainfont][serif][EBGaramond][features=base]
>
> \setupbodyfont[mainfont, 9pt]
>
> \showfontkerns
>
> \def\wrongheader{First book {\feature[-][xvicentury]v} Psalme De David.}
> %% \feature[-] seems to cause problems in header
>
> \def\headerok{First book v Psalme De David.}
>
> \setupheadertexts[\wrongheader] %% kern/ligatures missing <---
>
> % \setupheadertexts[\headerok] %% kern/ligatures ok <---
>
> \starttext
>
> \wrongheader %% all ok in main text
>
> \headerok
>
> \stoptext
you can put this in cont-new.mkiv after \unprotect

\unexpanded\def\resetglobalattributes{\the\t_attr_list_global\attribute\zerocount\zerocount}
\unexpanded\def\resetlocalattributes {\the\t_attr_list_local
\attribute\zerocount\zerocount}

\let\resetallattributes\resetlocalattributes