[NTG-context] Missing font features in page header if \feature[-] is used in header text

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:31:18 CEST 2018

Dear list,

Provided MWE below I notice that font features seem ignored in page header rendering. Anything I am doing wrong ?
Rendering is fine if \headerok is used.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Best regards

Joseph

\definefontfeature[base][mode=node, liga=yes, dlig=yes, hlig=yes, kern=yes]
\definefontfeature[xvicentury][]

\definefontfamily[mainfont][serif][EBGaramond][features=base]

\setupbodyfont[mainfont, 9pt]

\showfontkerns

\def\wrongheader{First book {\feature[-][xvicentury]v} Psalme De David.} %% \feature[-] seems to cause problems in header
\def\headerok{First book v Psalme De David.}

\setupheadertexts[\wrongheader] %% kern/ligatures missing <---
% \setupheadertexts[\headerok] %% kern/ligatures ok <---

\starttext

\wrongheader %% all ok in main text

\headerok