[NTG-context] Spacebefore and spaceafter a Float

John Grasty johnpgrasty at gmail.com
Mon May 28 15:30:34 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to adjust the space between my tables and the body text. Below is a minimal example. My problem is that I can seem to get the before= or after= to do anything no matter what command I enter. I have also tried spacebefore= and spaceafter=

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Sincerely,
John Grasty

\setupfloat[table][before={\blank[2*big]}]

\setupxtable[frame=off]
\setupxtable[head][topframe=on,bottomframe=on]
\setupxtable[body][]
\setupxtable[foot][bottomframe=on]

\starttext

\input douglas

\startplacetable[title={Cost Overview}]
\startxtable
\startxtablehead[head]
\startxrow
\startxcell[align=right]  \stopxcell
\startxcell[align=right] (\$) \stopxcell
\stopxrow
\stopxtablehead
\startxtablebody[body]
\startxrow
\startxcell[align=right] Lodging \stopxcell
\startxcell[align=right] 150 \stopxcell
\stopxrow
\startxrow
\startxcell[align=right] Fee \stopxcell
\startxcell[align=right] 160 \stopxcell
\stopxrow
\startxrow
\startxcell[align=right] Meals \stopxcell
\startxcell[align=right] 100 \stopxcell
\stopxrow
\startxrow
\startxcell[align=right] Van \stopxcell
\startxcell[align=right] 175 \stopxcell
\stopxrow
\stopxtablebody
\startxtablefoot[foot]
\startxrow
\startxcell[align=right] Other Outings \stopxcell
\startxcell[align=right] 40 \stopxcell
\stopxrow
\stopxtablefoot
\stopxtable