[NTG-context] question about followtext in MP

Alan Braslau braslau.list at comcast.net
Thu May 24 18:30:40 CEST 2018

On Thu, 24 May 2018 18:11:05 +0200
Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es> wrote:

> paging through the manuals, Metafun seems easier than MetaPost.
>
> I think it will take me a while to understand the basics of it.

Metafun is an extension to MetaPost, providing some useful tools and
improving on some "standard" MetaPost macros. But it *is* MetaPost, and
the basic syntax is unchanged.

Perhaps you are praising the MetaFun manual - that would please Hans as
he has put a lot of effort into this documentation.

Alan

P.S. MetaFun/MetaPost tends to grow upon you. I learn new things every
day, and am constantly in awe...