[NTG-context] question about followtext in MP

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue May 22 21:05:51 CEST 2018

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \starttext
    \startMPcode
       path p ; p := reverse halfcircle scaled 5cm;
       path q ; q := reverse halfcircle rotatedaround (origin, 180)
           scaled 5cm ;
       draw p;
       draw q;
       draw followtext(p, "·Just follow the tokens") ;
       draw followtext(q, "Just follow the tokens·") ;
       draw followtext(reverse q, "Just follow the tokens·") ;
      \stopMPcode
    \stoptext

Is there any way to followtext in q without changing text direction?

I need to write the text counter-clockwise, but on outside of the path.

Reverse changes both text direction and side of the text (related to the
path) and I don’t want to change text direction.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk