[NTG-context] roadmap

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:47:48 CEST 2018

Hi Mohammad Hossein,

Thanks for your work regarding the RawSteps!
However I tried just now the examples you have on github, but it seems that it does not work out of the box: ConTeXt reports an error at line 114 of p-rsteps.tex, complaining about an « Undefined control sequence » which points to
\catcode`\^^M=\active

Maybe you have fixed the issue now, but regarding the feature request put forward by Fabrice, I agree with him that such a stepping feature would be nice to have in mkiv, since the steps commands which exist now cannot be used in all circumstances.

Best regards: OK