[NTG-context] Files on a server

Hans van der Meer havdmeer at ziggo.nl
Wed May 16 13:23:35 CEST 2018

I would be satisfied when a returned 404 error code will be handled within a reasonable (configurable) time delay. As for redirection, there I would not mind if it is not included.
Restrictions like that are not a problem for me, because this is for building a pdf that accesses many internet located files. The check on existence is therefore especially meant for spotting missing or misnamed files.

Hans van der Meer