[NTG-context] using lua fonts

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed May 9 12:40:19 CEST 2018

Am Wed, 9 May 2018 09:56:50 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> watch how i replaced the * by : because only context has the * syntax

Thank you very much for this explanation. I was wondering about the
same thing and replacing this made the code going.

Perhaps a general remark: I and certainly Henry too are quite aware
that some of the code is context specific. But it is often quite
difficult to see the boundaries -- which part of the examples are
generic and which rely on context (and on how much in context). It
is also not easy to decide which (lua) functions are "public" and
won't break at the next update of the font handler.

Henri: As you are interested in these things too, do you think it
would be a good idea to setup a github repository where we collect
such (plain and latex and context) examples?

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/