[NTG-context] Reproducible PDF output not working

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Apr 24 10:03:16 CEST 2018

> On the other hand, with the 2017.11.14 version, the identifier in the
> output of `context --nodates' is just
>
>   <pdfx:ID>foo</pdfx:ID>

  The longer identifier is definitely better, but it should be possible
to make it predictable over successive runs.

> PS: Incidentally, what is the "-19:00" in date in the first identifier?
> In my time zone, IST, I would have expected 2018-04-24T01:49:47+05:30.

  I remember noticing something strange in the date format when files
were compiled after midnight local time while the UTC time was before
midnight.  It didn’t seem enough to send a bug report at the time, but I
can look into it again.

  And thanks to Hans for his speedy response, as usual :-)

	Best,

		Arthur