[NTG-context] luatex hangs with \placebookmarks

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:57:01 CEST 2018

Dear list,

I use

$ context --version
mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 1.02
mtx-context     | current version: 2018.04.19 15:53

With this simple attached MWE, I have luatex hanging in run 3. No idea what I am doing wrong.
In other cases I get a lua error (could not write a MWE yet that reproduces this) :

lua error       > lua error on line 0 in file :

...est/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/lpdf-ano.lua:292: attempt to index a nil value

Thanks a lot
Best regards

Joseph