[NTG-context] Question about paragraphs and hanging punctuation

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 20:01:40 CEST 2018

Add this fix to your document:

\unprotect

\def\typo_delimited_fontdriven
   {\dontleavehmode
    \begingroup
    \dostarttaggedchained\t!delimited\currentdelimitedtext\??delimitedtext
    \usedlanguageparameter{\c!left\currentparentdelimitedtext}% was:
\currentdelimitedtext
    \usedelimitedtextstyleandcolor\c!style\c!color
    \typo_delimited_start_content
    \bgroup
    \aftergroup\typo_delimited_fontdriven_e
    \let\next=}

\protect

There was a bug when “method=font” was used but this was fixed last October.

Wolfgang